Last updated: Nov 5, 2021 6:39 PM
What information we collect
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect the following information about you:
|Category of information||Specific piece of information|
|Identifying information||Postal / Shipping address|
|Identifying information||Billing address|
|Identifying information||Phone number|
|Identifying information||Email address|
|Identifying information||State ID card number|
|Identifying information||Driver’s license number|
|Identifying information||Account name|
|Financial information||Card expiration date|
|Financial information||Credit card or debit card number|
|Financial information||Card CVV (security code)|
|Characteristics of protected classifications||Age|
|Characteristics of protected classifications||Gender|
|Characteristics of protected classifications||Gender identity|
|Characteristics of protected classifications||Gender expression|
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following:
- Auditing compliance;
- Auditing transactions that the consumer has entered into;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors;
- Detecting security incidents;
- Enforcing our Terms of Service;
- Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions;
- Processing payments;
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activities;
- Providing customer service;
- Resolving disputes;
- Short-term transient use;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or devices;
- Verifying customer information;
- Verifying position and quality of ad impressions;
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This Website does not collect cookies.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.